Sunday, April 8, 2012

Joyeuses Paques...



Easter - sometimes early and sometimes late heralds the school holidays and hope of warm sunshine ! The roads are packed with travellers intent on getting away for the long Bank Holiday weekend - whilst others reflect on the true religious implications .
I was up early and in the kitchen - first was a spot of baking - home made scotch eggs ! Honestly they taste delicious but as you can see from the picture they are not instantly recognisable ......... then I attempted to make wax hearts - no picture as they didnt quite come off - hey ho back to the drawing board . I shaved wax crayons placed them between sheets of waxed paper and melted with hot iron - all went well till I tried to cut them into shape ........ another time !
And I still not have eaten my chocolate rabbit must be a record I hear my sister cry - I am toying with saving it to share with my nieces and Sis - only 25 days till they arrive - much excitement I can't wait !
Anyway Happy Easter - may God's love be with you ( Check out one of my all time favourite songs - In the Sun - Michael Stipe featuring Joseph Arthur - bliss! ) AND
maybe in 26+ days time I will be able to post the You Tube video and other enhancements will magically appear on my blog - thank you in advance Megan !!!

2 comments:

  1. Mom can do you tube, But I love to mess with the designs, settings, and other things. I am so excited! BTW I normally add text first then pics! ;)
    BK Soon I will show you how to turn that rotton word verification off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos :0)
    We broke our snow record ...yikes
    See you soon Sis
    Much Love xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete