Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Its not Sunday !






I always blog on a Sunday and never in the week - however I was distracted this Sunday by my mission to be busy in my garden ... I painted garden furniture a beautiful "French" blue ,that, sort of faded blue that evokes memories of summers past spent in the South of France where the blues and pastel pinks and subdued yellows speak to you of a faded elegance . I then finished painting a garden fence ready to gild it with ( hopefully green fingers permitting ) an abundance of trailing clematis ... well I dream and then all of a sudden it was evening a long soak in the bath accompanied by a glass of chilled sauvignon and I was lost !!

So sis - do you like the colour - I did have a cup of tea mid afternoon - it wasn't yet wine time and the flowering cherry seems to have been transplanted happily - Enjoy the garden pictures you will see them soon..................

3 comments:

  1. Yes ...love the colour :0)

    Is that cherry blossom in your garden?
    lovely Tea picture
    love all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superdooper trip...got your energy back yet?
    We're waiting for a post you know :0) :0) :0) :0) :0)
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonjour! New posts please....Hope you are okay BK ;)

    ReplyDelete