Monday, October 17, 2011

Trepidation

Well at last I am here writing my first "post" and believe me it has been a long time in it's inception . I had intended too launch myself upon the blogging world over 12 months ago but I being a little challenged by all this technology needed more than a little assistance in the matter. Helped by my adorable Sister who has much more technique And experience in this field she had to literally set up my account !

I have been fascinated by how many people share such interesting things , whilst I may have just started to dip my toe into blogging myself I have enjoyed reading about all manner of subjects in the intervening 12 months .

Currently my dilemma is to how do I add photos , make the blog look arty and appealing to, me let alone any random reader, and it is why with some trepidation I will press the "post" button because I am not entirely convinced that this will appear . If it works it will be my eureka moment and the beginning of many happy hours .........

2 comments:

  1. Eureka!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yippee you made it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Well done Sis :0)

    ReplyDelete