Sunday, January 15, 2012

Reflections.............




a very cold frosty but beautiful winters weekend .So armed with new camera a practice session has taken place - not just a case of pointing and shooting I am met with an array of dials and knobs that can be twisted and turned to take advantage of all lights and shades and believe me this is only a slightly up from complete no need to do anything camera ! I wonder will I venture into another of my half finished projects - photography classes sound somewhat appealing and we all like to feel arty at times I think . A favourite canal side walk provide the material for this post , and , I must secretly admit I love the reflections .


"Reflect upon your present blessings - of which everyone has many - not on your past misfortunes " Charles Dickens

3 comments: