Sunday, January 22, 2012

Music & Sunday..





well for me they go hand in hand . I wake at weekends and put on the radio for the first hour of both Saturday and Sunday , this is where I hear the clips of new music played and then I can indulge my passion by researching the artists and hearing more. This was how I discovered Bombay Bicycle Club a current favourite and also Michael Kiwanuka who could be a real find !
I found these fab pictures of the Fab Four the other day and whilst never being an avid Beatles fan I got to thinking that somehow we all probably have a favourite tune that belongs to them ! Mine - "And I love Her "which comes from A Hard Days Night album and then another that I can just sing along to the moment I hear it is "Hey Jude" , perhaps even now you are thinking of your own particular favourite

2 comments:

  1. Amazing pictures Sis, where did you see them ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Work by a great photographer Richard Avedon but they are so good aren't they ! what is your song
    Speak soon love to all H xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete