Saturday, December 31, 2011

Just getting ready...........



to go out for New Years Eve - party time !! And I got to thinking that somehow however old you get , a girl still takes so much pleasure from shoes and bags ,
well I do anyway .And if those little items have been acquired without spending lots of money well one can be just ectastic and then also rather secretive as you dont want to divulge to too many people the location of these little "aladdins caves " that have been discovered .
Anyway I hope whatever you are doing you all have a very Happy New Years Eve ..and I will look forward with much anticipation to blogging my way through 2012.
And that is without a resolution in sight !!!

4 comments:

  1. Pretty shoes! don't twist any ankles! Blogger Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely darling ..especially the No resolutions !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny how I can walk in high heels yet cannot seem to manage to ski on flat skis !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope it was a grand night out. And here's to a grand year!

    ReplyDelete