Sunday, December 18, 2011

Christmas is coming......


today I attempted an alternative Xmas Tree - a few twigs , baubles and some lights
what could be simpler , nobody told me how long it would take for said twigs to look
naturally placed and as for baubles et al it was several hours before I was satisfied,and, now I am complacently sat in the warmth of my living room feeling that the effort was worth it and I am pleased - remembering though that beauty is in the eye of the beholder!! Oh and my real living Christmas tree is left outside in its natural habitat with the addition of some sparkly blue lights which strategically cover some of the stark branches which appeared to moult somewhat after their neglectful owner failed to water them enough in the summer months !!
Whilst all this was taking place I was listening to Andrea Bocelli now I have never really listened to much opera before but believe me I am now a convert his singing moved me to tears - absolutely stunning .

2 comments:

  1. Lovely you Arty Sister..very elegant indeed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather - thanks for dropping in to mine! Hope you are enjoying the run up to Christmas. And you are right. Simple isn't always easy!

    ReplyDelete